Hi everyone! I finally managed to get out on drive a couple of days ago and yesterday and was hoping to have some pictures of the queen herself, but sadly she is playing hide and seek! Karula and the kids were seen down by room 8 yesterday by the staff, but by the time [...]
Wow wow wow! Did I say Wow already?! Hi everyone! What an incredible sighting we had on the 2nd Nov! Father, son of 3 years old and cubs of 1 year old together! Floppy ear nursing her cubs Drive started slowly due to it being so cold. I was completely wrapped up in bennie, scarf, [...]
Hi everyone, Once again we have had some wonderful interactions this week! We have been fascinated by the hyena clan and a few mysteries there have been solved! Teddy! We have only really seen Teddy’s mum over the last few visits with the other 2 mothers being very scarce! I was convinced floppy ear was mum to [...]
Hi everyone! If you are interested in following our elegant female leopard Karula and her family this is the right place! This special lady allows us to watch her as her life unfolds before our eyes during the live broadcasts from Djuma Game Reserve. If you haven’t yet joined us take a peek by clicking on the [...]
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...