Hi everyone, Great news, we made front page on the local paper Kruger to Canyon, here is the link to the story written by Dianne which was released yesterday! http://www.ditippingwoods.com/2011/11/13/virtual-tourists-support-our-rhino/. If you missed the fire side chat here is a link to the You Tube, thanks once again to muttluver for recording this and making it possible [...]
Tag Archives | newspaper
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...
auction change in times crocodile Dancers Djuma Djuma Photos elephant family tree featured Floppy ear Gowrie Gang hyena Hyenas Induna Karula marthly male matimba Mixo Mufufunyane newspaper nkuhuma Rhino Safari Saseka t-shirts Teddy Tingana Tsalala pride Wild dogs wildebeest Xivambalana Xivindzi Yambilu-Jordaan