Induna after a successful hunt by the lodge. Hi everyone, As the end draws closer I think it is only right to finish what I started and that was Karula’s family tree. The last blog looked at Induna and how to identify him, in this one we have a look at his personality! He was [...]
Hi everyone, Once again we have had some wonderful interactions this week! We have been fascinated by the hyena clan and a few mysteries there have been solved! Teddy! We have only really seen Teddy’s mum over the last few visits with the other 2 mothers being very scarce! I was convinced floppy ear was mum to [...]
Karula Hi everyone! What an exciting couple of days we have had with the drives! WE first heard the brilliant news about Mixo, Karula’s son, being around the lodge on Sunday morning 16 Oct from the guides. With him being nearly 3 years old, he left home to explore further afield about 6 months ago [...]
Hi everyone! If you are interested in following our elegant female leopard Karula and her family this is the right place! This special lady allows us to watch her as her life unfolds before our eyes during the live broadcasts from Djuma Game Reserve. If you haven’t yet joined us take a peek by clicking on the [...]
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...