Hi everyone, Is it just me or do you sometimes feel there are just not enough hours in the day?! Not only have we spent some quality time with Xivindzi, as well as the leopard family, but we even had a sighting of the rare wild hunting dogs!! Albeit briefly, but we had the pack [...]
Hi everyone, Here is the 2nd part about the lady of Djuma herself. Karula means peaceful and it is not hard to see why she is called this. She makes any tree look comfortable and her demeanor around the vehicles is very relaxed…usually! But she is a lady and from time to time she can [...]
Hi everyone! What a brilliant way to spend the weekend, among our favourite spotted families! We have been so privileged to watch Teddy, the hyena cub, drinking from his/her mother and having the 6 other cubs come and check us out so closely. From what I have seen, the youngest out of the 6 we saw at [...]
Hi everyone, Thank you so much for all the pictures and video clips you have sent in. Again it has been a very hard decision as to which ones to use! I would like to share more with you, so Karula’s Blog is going to be in 3 parts! This Blog is to introduce her [...]
Hi everyone! If you are interested in following our elegant female leopard Karula and her family this is the right place! This special lady allows us to watch her as her life unfolds before our eyes during the live broadcasts from Djuma Game Reserve. If you haven’t yet joined us take a peek by clicking on the [...]
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...