Induna after a successful hunt by the lodge. Hi everyone, As the end draws closer I think it is only right to finish what I started and that was Karula’s family tree. The last blog looked at Induna and how to identify him, in this one we have a look at his personality! He was [...]
Xivambalana 22 Nov Hi everyone, With a couple of days left, we are still seeing some awesome sights and making memories which I am sure we will continue to do right up to the last. Xivambalana came to visit camp again so everyone was treated to a tour of WildEarth camp along the way on [...]
Hi everyone, I will release the last part of Karula but I thought in light of today finding Induna with an impala kill on Gowrie cutline, I think it is time to show the spot light on Induna! Induna, meaning chief, is the son of Karula, born in mid Nov 2008 with litter mate Mixo. The [...]
Wow wow wow! Did I say Wow already?! Hi everyone! What an incredible sighting we had on the 2nd Nov! Father, son of 3 years old and cubs of 1 year old together! Floppy ear nursing her cubs Drive started slowly due to it being so cold. I was completely wrapped up in bennie, scarf, [...]
Karula taking cover from the buffalo Hi everyone! What an unbelievable couple of drives! Yesterday afternoon brought us Xivindzi looking exhausted from chasing squirrels and the humidity, she was breathing heavy as she rested a while on Zoe’s road by the hyena den. I am more convinced Karula had picked them up on the way [...]
Hi everyone! If you are interested in following our elegant female leopard Karula and her family this is the right place! This special lady allows us to watch her as her life unfolds before our eyes during the live broadcasts from Djuma Game Reserve. If you haven’t yet joined us take a peek by clicking on the [...]
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...