Dear Djuma Fans and new readers This will be my first official blog for Djuma. So hope it will be enjoyed by all the readers. A lot has been happening at Djuma Private Game Reserve. To name a few, we have been upgrading buildings for Galago, building a pool overlooking the waterhole and putting up fences. So [...]
Tag Archives | Djuma
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...
auction change in times crocodile Dancers Djuma Djuma Photos elephant family tree featured Floppy ear Gowrie Gang hyena Hyenas Induna Karula marthly male matimba Mixo Mufufunyane newspaper nkuhuma Rhino Safari Saseka t-shirts Teddy Tingana Tsalala pride Wild dogs wildebeest Xivambalana Xivindzi Yambilu-Jordaan