Wow! I can’t believe what an incredible amount has been raised by you! Thank you so much for all your support. I am sure this will help to make a difference and maybe even raise more awareness to the plight of the rhinos! The figure so far is $2,773 which is a staggering R23,303! The [...]
Hi everyone, Sebastien is working hard on trying to finish the video of the live drive crew, that is Sebastien, Marc and myself, painting 8 t-shirts, which are being auctioned off to raise money to help save rhinos. Once the video is done, it along with the fireside chat we had on rhino day, Sept [...]
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...