Alex has been to Djuma many times and in her recent TripAdvisor review called Djuma“My favorite place in the whole world!!” (September 17, 2012). She certainly has the photographer’s eye and I thank her for allowing me to put this many of her photos in the blog post!
It was an amazing experience being in this raw, expansive environment and combining it with the yoga. The richness of the land and all the amazing animals that we saw, together with the yoga made Djuma Private Game Reserve the perfect place for our retreat. The facilites were exceptional, the service was great. We couldn’t have asked for [...]
Djuma Vuyatela: We had a terrific time there….. what we had expected from Africa!!! Excellent accomodation,food and service. Nice and friendly people. Wonderful location; there is a waterhole close to the lodge ( http://www.ustream.tv/djumacam ) and you can relax during the day watching animals drinking ( waterbok,impala,zebras,elephants..) and listening to the hippos vocalizing ! Lots of spottings [...]
Dear Mildred Just wanted to drop a line to the DJUMA Team to thank them for an amazing stay. The staff at Galago are a credit to the Djuma family. Everyone was amazing from Aubrey and William there love of the bush is evident. Mildred and Thembe very sweet and nothing was too much trouble. [...]
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...