Best sound in the African bush These two Matimba Males started to roar just as the sun was setting right next to our vehicle. What an incredible sound.
I would like to say a very big thank you to Leisure Wheels (Ramsay Media) for the absolutely wonderful prize which we won in their magazine and especially to Djuma for their very professional and amazing team who gave us the privilege of staying in this lodge for 3 unforgettable nights. The prize was for [...]
“Two wild dogs on Djuma Game Reserve” From Let sleeping dogs lie …, posted by Djuma Private Game Reserve on 1/26/2013 (3 items) Generated by Facebook Photo Fetcher 2
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...