Preparations for the re-opening of Vuyatela and a fresh new start to the new Galago Camp are well underway. We are so excited with the developments that we could not hold back and just had to show you some sneak preview pics. Now, you may have to use a little (actually, more like a lot of) imagination, but bear with us, the final reveal will be worth it.
Work in Progress
About DjumaDjuma Game Reserve is an exclusive reserve in the prestigious Sabi Sand which is part of the greater Kruger National Park. It is here that the Big Five roam. Come experience the real, wild Africa in the comfortable luxury of two beautiful lodges: Vuyatela and Galago. Both lodges are self-catering and offer the best in safari at affordable rates. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for all the latest news from Djuma.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...
auction change in times crocodile Dancers Djuma Djuma Photos elephant family tree featured Floppy ear Gowrie Gang hyena Hyenas Induna Karula marthly male matimba Mixo Mufufunyane newspaper nkuhuma Rhino Safari Saseka t-shirts Teddy Tingana Tsalala pride Wild dogs wildebeest Xivambalana Xivindzi Yambilu-Jordaan
Search by Date