Dear Jurie. Once again thank you for upgrading us to Vuyatela, we had an amazing time, and I think the wildlife that we saw will stay in my families hearts and minds for a long time. I am so thrilled to have seen the wild dogs and my sister in law tells everyone that she [...]
During November and the first two weeks of December we will have a half price sale! That is correct, pay for one night and stay the second night free! A whole ten-bed, self-catered safari lodge in the famous Sabi Sand, for half price. At both Vuyatela and Galago this includes your game drives and guides [...]
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...