Galago guest Greg Sack send me these great photos taken during their stay in June.
Hi all People have been asking how the Djuma dams are doing, all are still full, except for Gowrie dam at Vuyatela (the dam wall of course broke earlier in the year with the floods). Below are photos of the three other dams on Djuma itself, I took these photos yesterday – 17 July 2012. [...]
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...