Enquire as to our Introductory Special @ Vuyatela! For the month of May and June Djuma Game Reserve is offering an Introductory Special at the new Vuyatela self-catering. Click the link above for a brochure. Email email@example.com for more
Here is a gallery of some of the leopards of Djuma and how to identify them. This incredible guide was created by Lyn, long-time supporter of Djuma and its live cameras. Lyn very kindly agreed that I could post these here. Thank you Lyn!
Today, 2nd of April 2012, Galago Camp has re-opened on our own land, right alongside Vuyatela! This has been no small accomplishment as the builders only moved onto site at the end of January, and have worked tirelessly with only one weekend off since then. Jurie and I imagined what our new lodge would look like, [...]
We were very saddened when we lost our dam wall during the floods and so are ecstatic to have had an opportunity to have it fixed. Thanks to Willem Botha and the guys at Mashova who in four days transformed the battered and damaged dam wall into a proper wall with spillways that should allow it to survive the [...]
- Can a ‘Paperless Office’ App Save Africa’s Rhinos From Extinction? May 15, 2013
- A great stay at Galago! April 4, 2013
- The best sound in the African bush February 15, 2013
- The Blakeys loved their stay at Galago! February 11, 2013
- February 3, 2013
- Saving the Safari Cam July 27, 2011
- Safari Cam will end this month November 14, 2011
- Floods January 18, 2012
- New Beginnings February 10, 2012
- Djuma- 1 month on! January 8, 2012
- dorothy phillips: Photos always much appreciated. Again we enjoy an...
- Red Robin: It's so funny how things work. My mother and I w...
- margaret gainsford: Awesome photos...makes me want to pack a bag and j...
- Greg: Great photos, thanks for sharing!...
- dillon: is it back on...